Thursday, April 28, 2011

part of the club.

for a long while i so badly wanted a floral bathing cap to wear while practicing my swimming stroke at the bondi icebergs. one of the last times i was there actually, i stopped this older (much, much older) woman who looked like a cute little cupcake in her peach one and asked her where she got it. it was pretty funny because when my bf got out of pool from swimming laps the first thing he said to me was 'you're in big trouble...'.  'why?'. 'because i saw you talking to that grandma about her bathing cap'.  ha!  i thought he was busy swimming the whole time! he always bugs me about my grandmotherly tendencies, but i openly love being one and i think he secretly likes it. it doesn't take much to make me happy! and now i am the proud owner of a lilac bathing cap and found the perfect place to debut it up the coast this weekend on the pond.










1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...