Thursday, September 15, 2011

better late than never...

after the beautiful, relaxing, picture perfect wedding i went to on the weekend in the hunter valley (wine region)...it reminded me that i wanted you all to know how much i loved kate moss' wedding photos. yes, i was on that bandwagon too. so delish. so 70's rockstar-riffic.


best of the bunch. joanna called it keith richards and anita pallenberg-esque.Touche (with an accent on the e).



personally, i found there to be something amazing in this monochromatic blue gypsy number from the rehearsal dinner (she did say she was inspired to wed after watching the outrageous tv series my big fat gypsy wedding- ha!?). i love the shoes.

p.s. photos from the weekend wedding will be up shortly...just as soon as snow leopard saves my little mac and makes my new phone compatible with my computer. always something...




2 comments:

  1. Couldn't find any address, so I thought I'd just leave another comment;)

    Haha, I had never seen these before, nor even heard of the wedding. You'd think I would've come accross this somewhere online. Anyway, I agree the pictures are amazing!

    I loved what I've seen so far in your Japan posts. The artist you blogged about is amazing. I will definitely dive deeper into those old Japan posts!

    And have you gotten round to reading Kitchen yet? I really loved it, Banana Yoshimoto's style is so unique and lovely. I have to admit I haven't read anything else yet, but I have two of her other books on my shelf, waiting to be read.
    What have you read by Murakami? He is one of my all time favorites, I'm sure one day I'll read everything he's written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going to find your e-mail then and e-mail you! i'm curious as to where you're from...what you do, etc. intrigued.

    yes, i read kitchen...i quite liked it. honestly, i bought it because her name is banana- thought it was really cute.

    sputnik sweetheart by murakami is my favourite...have you read it? did you get a chance to go through the japan posts?

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...