Monday, January 9, 2012

mexiGO!

hola amigos!  i'm off to mexico city tomorrow for the week. it is a city i have always wanted to visit and i am so looking forward to finally being there. actually, i am so exhausted from my canada trip that i almost don't realise that i am going anywhere...also, it is hard to tear myself away from home no matter where my new exotic destination may be. anyway...i will update you all on my adventures when i get back.

i just wanted to shout out to my two favourite bloggers - joanna and hiki - who have both recently been to mexico city and were so sweet enough to share with me their recommendations for my trip. they both had nothing but great things to say about the city; i feel like they helped me get there in a way, because i was a bit apprehensive at first and now i can't wait!


Gracias chicas!



2 comments:

  1. oh yay you are off to mexico!! i am so jealous now! hope you have a wonderful trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for all of your help hiki! i have had the best week! it is SUCH a great city :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...