Tuesday, July 30, 2013

my home tour outtakes.

i feel like my home is constantly changing; a paint job here, new piece of furniture there, but often it's just that objects get moved around and find new places to sit for awhile as i go about my business. it's fun to look back and see how the little things have evolved without even trying. here are some outtakes from the shoot at my place last year with photographer Jeremy Greive, that made me smile today.

like,  how my bathroom used to have decaying walls which i thought was really pretty...

how, after this, there has never been a shortage of paper cranes flying around this coop.

i had this mermaid tail collagraph up to hide a hole in the wall which has since been fixed.

this was my overflowing vanity table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...