Thursday, October 10, 2013

kindred spirits.

i love finding similarities in little things...especially when you make the connection ages after you have seen or even thought about the first item in the mix. to me, this solidifies that both have made a strong impression in the first place, if you are able to recall something that the second article you encounter down the track reminds you of. am i making sense?

this happens with me all the time and it gives me a little thrill. i noticed it recently in these two works; the first by my good friend and talented artist - Tiffany Wollman - and the second, a collection I stumbled upon by American artist - Cat Lauigan. do you see what i see?

both women have awesome websites as well: WO//MAN & cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...