Friday, July 18, 2014

inspired by: Henri Matisse.



via Justina Blakeney Photo by: Fiona Galbraith


































































































on my recent trip to Europe, I went to the Matisse museum in Nice, France with this first image in mind. I knew this great artist's studio housed a gigantic philodendron because I had admired this black and white version on pinterest. it feels almost as if I willed one to still be there went I went to his now studio turned museum- honestly, I got shivers, it was almost eerie. when I got home, I was inspired to show off my green goddess (which I once thought of as large...but not really by comparison!) in this post for JB Est 1979. it just goes to show how easy it is to be inspired by your travels and then incorporate something from that trip into your own home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...